Dhalia believes that its market expects a continually improving service. We aim to continually improve the service we provide to meet our clients’ requirements and to provide services that we can justifiably be proud of. Only by providing an outstanding service and product quality will we achieve our aims of long-term success and sustained improvements.
Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviours:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment
All personnel within the company are responsible for the quality of their work. The company provides training and has established systems to assist all personnel to achieve the standards required. While we endeavour to offer a service that we can be proud of, we have to recognise that we don’t always achieve our own standards. When a customer complains, we are committed to investigating the complaint and will do our best to put right all justified complaints.
Dhalia strives to be the best provider of real estate services in the industry. Through the use of these guiding principles, everyone in Dhalia is accountable for fully satisfying our customers by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best-in-class solutions and services. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.